Hammers Fly at Old Legion in Vernon, BC
Reported by Canadian Business - 2020 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada
NORTHERN REGIONAL CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATION ARTICLE
Total Commitment During this Pandemic
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Industra has acted as a leader in best practices of site sanitization and social distancing protocols. We have:
- Reduced staffing on locations in effort to maintain distancing.
- Introduced hand washing and sanitizing stations at all projects.
- Increased the cleaning of all equipment and common touch points.
- Provided all staff with a COVID-19 procedure and training.
- Conducted daily COVID-19 screening of all personnel on our worksites, both employees and contractors.
- Minimized our contact with the communities we work, to protect those within.
- Adjusted our operations to a more remote-friendly design and allowed staff to work remotely as needed.
INDUSTRA SPONSORS THE 2020 BOLLYWOOD GALA IN SUPPORT OF THE YMCA
INDUSTRA BUILDS SANITARY DISPOSAL SYSTEM FOR CHILDRENS ORPHANAGE IN NADI, FIJI
Supporting the Kamloops Minor Hockey Association
SUPPORTING THE RIDGE MEADOWS MINOR SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION
KWADACHA NATION ANNUAL FISHING TOURNAMENT
Industra was a primary sponsor this year to our good friends and clients at Kwadacha Nation located in Fort Ware, BC. The event took place in Masett, BC where a good time was had by all.
IN SUPPORT OF THE MAMAS FOR MAMAS FOUNDATION
Industra attended a gala event in Kelowna, BC and made a significant donation to this very important event in support of those in need. Mamas for Mamas is a national charitable organization that supports mothers and caregivers in crisis by providing ongoing support to individuals and families facing various poverty-related struggles.