Industra is recognized for superior quality and customer service. With over 30 years of construction expertise behind us, the founders, managers and professional staff at Industra bring an unparalleled level of expertise and know-how to every project. We provide E.P.C./design+build and construction solutions to a broad spectrum of industrial, First Nations, municipal, and institutional markets. We are a multi-disciplined, self-perform builder who has successfully completed complex, remote and challenging projects throughout Western and Northern Canada.
We specialize in the following market sectors.
- Ports and Terminals
- Process Facilities
- Chemical Processing
- Power Generation
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Sewage Lift Stations
- Pump Stations
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- Wet Well Installations & Retrofits
- Concrete and Steel Reservoirs
- Process and Utility Piping
- Single Source of Accountability
- Budget Management
- Better Design and Less Risk to Owner
- Faster Project Completion
- Quality Control
- Full building and major demolition to deconstruction of interior strip outs.
- Safe and efficient removal and disposal of asbestos, mould, lead, mercury, PCBs and biohazards.
- 50 years combined experience.
- AHERA-certified, fully insured and bonded.